Meet the Director
Accredited Practising Dietitian & Director
Find out more about our low fat, sugar free, low calorie, weight loss recipes
Correspondence Weight Loss program from Home
Kid Recipe Book
5 Ingredients Only Dinner Recipes for Kids.
Provide your customers with the nutritional composition of your dishes and products, and with the healthy nutrition claims about your menu.
People like to know what they are eating. By providing a nutrition panel you provide your customers with more confidence in your product. People want to know how
much fat and sugar they are eating. You can include the nutrition information on your brochure, menu and even your website.
|Nutrition Information Serving Size: 1 main meal|
|Average QTY per serving||Average QTY per 100mg|
|Fat - total||20.2g||10.1g|
All of the nutritional data obtained is collated into a report for each dish, including the nutritional panel, and the legal positive nutritional claims that can be made about dishes on your menu, e.g. low in fat, low saturated fat, cholesterol free (if desired).
We can adapt and modify your recipes and/or menus to assist your corporation to develop a low in fat menu or product.
Speciality meals can also be addressed such as:
- Low fat (97% fat free, 50% less fat)
- Sugar free and low GI
- Gluten free or coleiac disease
- Less carbohydrate
We can also:
- help you to promote the nutritional positives about your products/dishes
- write and develop nutritional stories about your products to help market you to your customers
- provide you with product endorsement and dietitian support (provided that your product/recipes are in line with DAA Code of Ethics).
- Assist with product development ideas
We can assist your corporation to develop the health claims that you could make about certain dishes and products on your menu, e.g. low in total or saturated fat, cholesterol free, low in salt or sugar free.
If your company requires general advice about your recipes, menus and products, then we can assist you with this.