What topics will be discussed at my appointments?
- How to balance your diet for your body type and for maximum energy.
- Food label reading.
- Low fat food preparation techniques and how to change your menus for added variety, taste and nutrition.
- Recipe modification and adaptation.
- How you can incorporate commercial convenience foods into your program.
- Eating out — how to enjoy eating out and still loose weight.
- How you can manage emotional eating, guilt and binge eating.
- Exercise programs will be designed for you and how to fit it into your busy lifestyle and how to enjoy it!
- How to keep motivated to help you loose the weight and keep it off forever.
- How you can eat those tasty treat foods, like chocolate and enjoy a glass of wine or beer, and still succeed with losing weight.
- How to change not only how you eat, but how you think so you can keep the weight off permanently.
How long are the dietary consultations?
Initial Consultation — 30-40 minutes
Follow-up Consultation — 15-20 minutes
Extended consults may be charged if appointments take longer than this.
Contact us now for more information or to book an appointment